Beerens Business Press (BBP) is an independent business-to-business publisher, which specialises in print, digital and live media (events). BBP is based in Woerden – The Netherlands. We are looking for a
Multi-lingual Content Manager (m/f, 32-40 hours) with expertise in e-commerce
You maintain the website of a new European e-commerce network and draw up newsletters in three languages (English, French and German). You hold end responsibility for the content of the various conferences, webinars and round tables. You are the point of contact for the users of the platform. You also initiate and maintain contacts in the European e-commerce market. You come up with topics for news items and articles, write these and publish them on the website. You draw up and monitor planning schedules.
· Some knowledge of German and French
· Excellent command of English
· Strong organisational skills
· High degree of journalistic insight
· Demonstrable coordination and editing skills
· Affinity with the internet and e-commerce
· Ability to work with a CMS
· Independent working attitude
· Ability to take the initiative
What do we offer?
· Varied work within a growing organisation
· A great deal of room for individual creativity and initiative
· Informal working atmosphere
· Competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits
Would you like to apply?
Please mail your letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 December 2010.
Would you like to know more?
If you would like more information, please contact Paul Petermeijer (publisher) on working days on: +31 348 485 086 / +31 6 260 882 58.